Monday, February 7, 2011

Better Than Chicken

    After reading these post, not only have I learned much more intresting ways of how to elaborate, but I also learned that these 3 star mentors are truely great writers and that these post are better than chicken.
http://booksupontheswiftofthewind.blogspot.com/Love

     I really like Anisha's methods and styles of her writing. Some things she does that really makes for a good blog is that she really digs deep into the concepts of every inch of this poem. She doesn't only think about the poem, but how it relates to the world. Also, she doesn't only find one theme in the poem. She also describes of what love is to her. She elaborates on her ideas and sticks with one major theme until the end. What I also like is how she starts to connect to the poems meaning and what she hopes will happen to it.

http://shadman1212.blogspot.com/Howdoyouseeyourself

     Shadman's poem really made my day. I thought that this poem to reach out to many because the painting he responded to about Picasso, he saw that many people probably saw this as ugly because of all the features of his face. In the poem he repeats It all depends on you and I like that he said this because this could mean anything, but whatb I thought Shadman was trying to say was that you can be ugly if you think you're ugly. It doesn't matter what anyone else says. I felt like this poem is strong enough to probably drop the percentage rate of kids in schools being bullied by 10%.

http://kaylaceelovesbooks.blogspot.com/       1st one doesn't have a title    response to poem

     I really liked how Kayla responded to the picture with her poem because from that one small picture, she was able to blossom her ideas onto her blog. What I also liked is how she described each one of her backgrounds with how life was there, how it looked, and how she felt about it. I really liked how she said that it does't matter where you're going, but where you're from because what this means to me is that  the past will always stay with you, some thinghs just stay the same, and you can never forget what you're coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment